I decided to get a jump start on my Ensete Maurelii so that I can have bigger plants to bring outside by the spring time. I purchased these guys 3 weeks ago, and they have since put out a couple of leaves. The only thing I hope for is that their pseudo-stems stay healthy and strong, and giving them light from a south facing window will hopefully be enough.
There are 3 plants total.
November 13th 2012: They looked kind of skinny when they came out of the box.
November 21st: Each plant has grown a leaf, but overall there hasn't been much of a difference.
December 3d. 2012 After another 2 weeks, they have since put out another leaf, and the stems are finally starting to gain a little bit more thickness so they are starting to look promising. I hope they will fill out their pots by May when they will need to adjust to outdoor conditions.
March 8th 2013 update
These guys have grown a lot since the last pictures and the have turned much redder as well. One got pretty big so I up-potted it and removed it from the window sill.
Ensetes do grow so quick don't they? Hopefully they will be fine there, I'm sure they will be. The growth will sky rocket even more once you put them out in the spring :)
ReplyDeleteThe hardest part will likely be getting them used to the full sun outdoors so when I do bring them out on a warmup, I likely won't let them get full sun right away.
DeletePięknie rosną !! Też posiadam maurelli ale dużo większe ;)
ReplyDeletePozdrawiam
Hi. I have this plant as a gift last summer from my husband. Over the winter I cut all the deals crusty leaves and in April it started "regrowing" beautifully but only on one side. I spin the flower periodically for equal sun exposure, but no new stems on the empty side. The full side is already at 3ft....please offer some advice. Thank you!! P.S.- I have photos if you like..
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteCONTACT A LEGITIMATE CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY COMPANY – ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS
Losing Cryptocurrency can feel like losing a part of yourself. I never thought I would fall victim to one, only to lose all my savings to a fraudulent scheme, But thanks to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, a Crypto assets recovery expert, I was able to reclaim my lost funds and regain my financial stability. I invested in various coins and tokens, and for a while, everything seemed to be going well. However, my excitement quickly turned to despair when I discovered I had been scammed out of all my money. I had to quickly find a solution to get back my lost Bitcoin. That's when I discovered ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS who came to my aid and recovered a significant portion of my lost funds. I express my sincere gratitude to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS for helping me in my dark moment.
Email: alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
Text & Call or WhatsApp: +44(745,742-4681)
Visit: Alpharecoveryexperts. co m
ReplyDeleteBest Ways To Recover Funds From Crypto and Bitcoin Scam - Go To Alpha Recovery Experts
As a pioneering force in the digital asset recovery industry, Alpha Recovery Experts are dedicated to helping individuals and businesses reclaim their lost or stolen cryptocurrency assets. Their team of expert cryptographers, forensic analysts, and cybersecurity specialists work tirelessly to provide cutting-edge solutions to the most complex digital asset recovery challenges. Alpha Recovery Experts comprehensive services include wallet recovery, private key retrieval, and crypto transaction tracing, ensuring that his clients receive the most effective and efficient solutions tailored to their specific needs.
If you’ve experienced cryptocurrency theft or want to safeguard your digital investments against future threats, reach out to Alpha Recovery Experts today.
For More inquiries, contact them at,
Email; Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
Homepage; Alpharecoveryexperts.com
WhatsApp; +44(745)742-4681