Here are some of my garlic beds
Search This Blog
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Pictures of my garlic in the fall of 2012
Garlic tends to grow a little bit in the fall. The foliage is usually hardy enough to make it through our zone 6a winters without much damage, and they come back much stronger by March. I grow around 2000 cloves each year not including the bulbils that take 1.5 years to reach full size.
Here are some of my garlic beds
Here are some of my garlic beds
Labels:
agriculture,
alliums,
bulbs,
easy to grow,
fall planting,
foliage,
food,
garlic garden,
green,
growth,
hardneck,
ideas,
leaf mold,
organic gardening,
raised beds,
softneck,
spacing rows,
spices,
sprouting,
winter crop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














ReplyDeleteCONTACT A LEGITIMATE CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY COMPANY – ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS
Losing Cryptocurrency can feel like losing a part of yourself. I never thought I would fall victim to one, only to lose all my savings to a fraudulent scheme, But thanks to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, a Crypto assets recovery expert, I was able to reclaim my lost funds and regain my financial stability. I invested in various coins and tokens, and for a while, everything seemed to be going well. However, my excitement quickly turned to despair when I discovered I had been scammed out of all my money. I had to quickly find a solution to get back my lost Bitcoin. That's when I discovered ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS who came to my aid and recovered a significant portion of my lost funds. I express my sincere gratitude to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS for helping me in my dark moment.
Email: alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
Text & Call or WhatsApp: +44(745,742-4681)
Visit: Alpharecoveryexperts. co m